Bird's Nest with Rose & Rock Sugar 150g
Our latest Bird's Nest recipe is based on the fundamental principles of Chinese medicine and tonics to bring you nutrition from Chinese superfoods. Boiled to perfection with Rose buds imported from Europe and finished with the natural sweetness of Rock Sugar, the final product has the elegant fragrance of a European garden. Made with modern working women, new mothers in post-natal recovery and people recovering from illness or injury in mind, every bottle is produced in line with our commitment to the highest quality standards. We maintain our conviction to provide gourmet nourishing delight with only 100% natural ingredients and free of any preservatives.
All our bird's nests come in our premium wood packaging.
Purest Nest Bird's Nest with Rose & Rock Sugar uses only:
- Genuine superior quality bird's nest
- Small batch production in a Singapore cooking and bottling facility
- All natural premium ingredients
Purest Nest Bird's Nest with Rose & Rock Sugar is free of artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives, synthetic stabilisers and chemical processing.
The ancient Chinese used rose petals to treat digestive disorders and menstrual irregularities. They contain Vitamins A, C and E as well as potent antioxidants that can protect the body from free-radical damage, linked to disease and ageing.
Benefits of Rose:
- Promote relaxation for restful sleep
- Reduce inflammation
- Balances hormones (including amenorrhea)
- Ease menstrual discomfort
- Cools the gastrointestinal tract
Rose & Rock Sugar V2
We've heard your feedback, and have improved our Rose with Rock Sugar bird's nest to use imported natural rose buds from Europe that are even more fragrant. With the new formula, the colour for our Rose bird’s nest takes on a more golden hue and differs from the pink colour that you may have been used to. Furthermore, we have decided to forgo the edible gold leaf flakes after much consideration.
- 150g bottle size
- 5 servings per bottle
- 30g per serving or 2 tablespoons
Premium Bird's Nest Content:
- 9 grams Dry Weight
- Rock Sugar
- Rose Water
- Natural Stabilizer
- Recommended daily intake: 3 tablespoons
- Best served chilled
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated immediately after opening
- Shake well before consumption
- Consume within 7 days after opening
- To keep your Purest Nest as fresh as possible and extend shelf life, it is best to refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- All ages
- Beauty care
- Pregnant women
- New mothers in post-natal recovery
- Patients in recovery of illness or injury
- Children (above 1 year old)
- 100% Premium Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colorings or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Stabilizer
- Pregnancy Friendly
- The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Refrain from using the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition.
- For pregnancy and babies, please consult your physician for medical advice.
Very solid portions of bird's nest. Very tasty. Fantastic product. Simply love it!
- Item came nicely packed in a box. - Sweetness just nice, taste and texture wise pretty similar to those I double-boiled.
I super love the 3 flavors esp the rose wan.. Will buy again..