DELIVERS IN 1-3 WORKING DAYS
9 grams dry weight of genuine superior quality bird's nest goes into each bottle.
Premium rose buds imported from Europe traditionally address various conditions affected by female hormones.
Improves taste and creates cooling effect by clearing away lung heat and moistening dryness.
Our latest Bird's Nest recipe is based on the fundamental principles of Chinese medicine and tonics to bring you nutrition from Chinese superfoods. Boiled to perfection with Rose buds imported from Europe and finished with the natural sweetness of Rock Sugar, the final product has the elegant fragrance of a European garden. Made with modern working women, new mothers in post-natal recovery and people recovering from illness or injury in mind, every bottle is produced in line with our commitment to the highest quality standards. We maintain our conviction to provide gourmet nourishing delight with only 100% natural ingredients and free of any preservatives.
Purest Nest Bird's Nest with Rose & Rock Sugar uses only:
- Genuine superior quality bird's nest
- Small batch production in a Singapore cooking and bottling facility
- All natural premium ingredients
Purest Nest Bird's Nest with Rose & Rock Sugar is free of artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives, synthetic stabilisers and chemical processing.
Benefits of Rose
The ancient Chinese used rose petals to treat digestive disorders and menstrual irregularities. They contain Vitamins A, C and E as well as potent antioxidants that can protect the body from free-radical damage, linked to disease and ageing.
- Promote relaxation for restful sleep
- Reduce inflammation
- Balances hormones (including amenorrhea)
- Ease menstrual discomfort
- Cools the gastrointestinal tract
- 150g bottle size
- 5 servings per bottle
- 30g per serving or 2 tablespoons
Premium Bird's Nest Content:
- 9 grams Dry Weight
- Honey Rock Sugar
- American Ginseng
- Natural Stabilizer
- Recommended daily intake: 3 tablespoons
- Best served chilled
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated immediately after opening
- Shake well before consumption
- Consume within 7 days after opening
- To keep your Purest Nest as fresh as possible and extend shelf life, it is best to refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- All ages
- Beauty care
- Pregnant women
- New mothers in post-natal recovery
- Patients in recovery of illness or injury
- Children (above 1 year old)
- 100% Premium Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colorings or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Stabilizer
- Pregnancy Friendly
- The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Refrain from using the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition.
- For pregnancy and babies, please consult your physician for medical advice.
Loveee it so much! Happy Tummy Happy Mummy
Customer service was really helpful in responding to questions and I am really appreciative of that. aside, every mouth of the birdnest, I would say, you can taste the quality in it. It's unlike the watery birdnest from most commercial brand. and the taste wise, it taste of real ingredients, not essences. I would not recommend eating it the way like their advertisement though, double dip the product. since one serving is 3 teaspoon. NOT the whole bottle. overall, good stuff! totally recommend. good as a gift as well.
Absolutely benefit me. I can feel my skin more moisture after finish my 3 bottles. Thanks much!
A birthday present for my mom. it was packaged beautifully and seller had also helped me to include a personal msg for her.
Taste so good