"I love the pandan fragrance and look forward to my daily spoons!"
- Sophie T., Purest Nest Customer
DELIVERS IN 1-3 WORKING DAYS
9 grams dry weight of genuine superior quality bird's nest goes into each bottle.
Contains more Vitamin C than oranges and more beta-carotene than carrots.
Its natural fragrance elevates the flavor and increases aroma in traditional tonics, appealing to the appetite.
Purest Nest Bird's Nest with Pandan & Wolfberries uses only:
- Genuine superior quality bird's nest
- Small batch production in a Singapore cooking and bottling facility
- All natural premium ingredients
Purest Nest Bird's Nest with Pandan & Wolfberries is free of artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives, synthetic stabilisers and chemical processing.
Benefits of Wolfberries & Pandan
Pandan leaves are used in many Southeast Asian desserts to enhance their flavor with its unique taste and sweet aroma that appeals to the appetite. It is used in preparing traditional tonics to treat several illnesses including rheumatism, lowering high blood pressure, treating constipation in children, increasing appetite and pain relief from headache and fever.
Wolfberries are one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits around, containing higher levels of beta-carotene than carrots which may have anti-aging effects. Chinese Wolfberries are commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine remedies to improve eyesight, promote youthful-looking skin, nourish yin and improve blood production, invigorate the kidneys, reinforce the liver and restore vitality.
- Reduce headaches and pain from arthritis
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Anti-aging benefits
- Boost energy levels
- Improve appetite
- 150g bottle size
- 5 servings per bottle
- 30g per serving or 2 tablespoons
Premium Bird's Nest Content:
- 9 grams Dry Weight
- Rock Sugar
- Natural Pandan Extract
- Natural Stabilizer
- Recommended daily intake: 3 tablespoons
- Best served chilled
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated immediately after opening
- Shake well before consumption
- Consume within 7 days after opening
- To keep your Purest Nest as fresh as possible and extend shelf life, it is best to refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- All ages
- Beauty care
- Pregnant women
- New mothers in post-natal recovery
- Patients in recovery of illness or injury
- Children (above 1 year old)
- 100% Premium Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colorings or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Stabilizer
- Pregnancy Friendly
Read more about our subscription service here.
- The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Refrain from using the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition.
- For pregnancy and babies, please consult your physician for medical advice.
It’s great. Delicious & lots of bird’s nest can be tasted. Looking forward to the collagen & Pearl ones next, I like it that I don’t taste ‘jelly’ like in some other nests I have purchased and so Purest lives up to its name. Recommended to my friends. They told me I’ll live to 100 eating this.
My experience with both order of the Hoshima and Bird's Nest were very satisfying. Thank you.
They are very tasty & I can feel the crunchiness of the Nest n so I know it’s not jelly or gelatin. I wanted to buy a second lot but realized the offer of $199 is gone. 3 spoons (the size between a teaspoon & tablespoon) didn’t last me a week per bottle. Actually it’s about 3 weeks; unless it’s a teaspoon. Using a tablespoon or Chinese soup spoon in your advert pic actually the 4 bottles will be consumed in 2 weeks. Beneficial but a costly affair - smile.
fast delivery. i really like the packaging which covered with the boxes and it taste so nice !!
I recently just purchase from Purestnest. It's a luxury to eat it and it does not smell raw and “fishy” , feels like a dessert ! But I feel the product may not retain its high nutritional value in nutrients such as protein, and rich flavor as it isn't gelatinous texture, more to a crunch texture