- 30 Sachets - 1 Month Supply
- 5500mg of Type 1 hydrolyzed Nitta-Wellnex Marine Collagen®
- Clinically proven to Firm, Lift and Moisturize skin
- Infused with 250mg Vitamin C & 100mg Bilberry extract
- Prepared in FDA-approved facility in Taiwan
- Lightly sweetened with real fruit juice
- Risk-free money-back guarantee
- Sustainably harvested from Tilapia fishes
Our Collagen Glow Berries are designed to rejuvenate the skin from within, through skin barrier reparation, skin moisturizing and firming.
Our exclusive patented technology uses enzymatic hydrolyzation to ensure extraction of the purest and highest grade of nano collagen peptide, which means faster and more effective absorption of collagen into your body. The addition of 250mg of Vitamin C guards against damage from free radicals while increasing bioavailability, rate of absorption, and assimilation.
- Simply rip, sip, and enjoy. No need to add water
- Shake well before consumption
- 1 sachet a day
- Best to consume before bed or before breakfast
- Recommended serving for children is half the adult’s
- Store in a cool and dry place
Full Ingredient List:
Pure Water, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (PO.OG), Fructose, Apple Concentrate Juice, Gum Arabic, Mixed Berries Concentrate Juice, Black Cherry Concentrate Juice, Vitamin C, Flavouring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Bilberry Yeast Extract (25% anthocyanins), Torula Yeast Extract (18% Glutathione), Indigestible Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose
Collagen is a key component in healthy skin. The patented collagen used in Collagen Glow Berries has been clinically tested and proven to improve skin structure which leads to smoother skin texture and a higher level of moisture.
A clinical study was conducted on 54 female participants between the ages of 35-50. Each subject was given a dosage of 5000mg of patented collagen per day for 8 weeks. Observations include a significant increase in skin moisture, an improvement in skin smoothness, and an improvement in skin complexion.
More information on the study here.