Bird's Nest with Wolfberries & Pandan 150g X 2 Bottles & Rose 150g x 2 Bottles - 1 Month Supply Mixed Flavors *BACKORDER*
Estimated date of arrival: 1-1.5 weeks
A backorder is an advanced order for an item that is currently out of stock, but being cooked and bottled in our facility in Singapore right now.
To join a backorder, all you have to do is place an order and make payment as you normally would for an instock item.
Your backorder will be processed and dispatched when they arrive at our office as per your chosen shipping method when it was purchased.
As much as Purest Nest always strives to deliver on time or even earlier, we also seek your kind understanding should there be any unforeseen delays.
All our bird's nests come in our premium wood packaging.
Purest Nest Bird's Nest uses only:
- Genuine superior quality bird's nest
- Small batch production in a Singapore cooking and bottling facility
- All natural premium ingredients
Purest Nest Bird's Nest is free of artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives, synthetic stabilisers and chemical processing.
The ancient Chinese used rose petals to treat digestive disorders and menstrual irregularities. They contain Vitamins A, C and E as well as potent antioxidants that can protect the body from free-radical damage, linked to disease and ageing.
Benefits of Rose:
- Promote relaxation for restful sleep
- Reduce inflammation
- Balances hormones (including amenorrhea)
- Ease menstrual discomfort
- Cools the gastrointestinal tract
Pandan leaves are used in many Southeast Asian desserts to enhance their flavor with its unique taste and sweet aroma that appeals to the appetite. It is used in preparing traditional tonics to treat several illnesses including rheumatism, lowering high blood pressure, treating constipation in children, increasing appetite and pain relief from headache and fever.
Wolfberries are one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits around, containing higher levels of beta-carotene than carrots which may have anti-aging effects. Chinese Wolfberries are commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine remedies to improve eyesight, promote youthful-looking skin, nourish yin and improve blood production, invigorate the kidneys, reinforce the liver and restore vitality.
Benefits of Pandan leaves & wolfberries
- Reduce headaches and pain from arthritis
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Anti-aging benefits
- Boost energy levels
- Improve appetite
- 150g bottle size
- 5 servings per bottle
- 30g per serving or 2 tablespoons
Premium Bird's Nest Content:
- 9 grams Dry Weight
Ingredients - Wolfberries & Pandan:
- Rock Sugar
- Natural Pandan Extract
- Natural Stabilizer
Ingredients - Rose & Rock Sugar :
- Rock Sugar
- Rose Water
- Natural Stabilizer
- Recommended daily intake: 3 tablespoons
- Best served chilled
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated immediately after opening
- Shake well before consumption
- Consume within 7 days after opening
- To keep your Purest Nest as fresh as possible and extend shelf life, it is best to refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- All ages
- Beauty care
- Pregnant women
- New mothers in post-natal recovery
- Patients in recovery of illness or injury
- Children (above 1 year old)
- 100% Premium Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colorings or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Stabilizer
- Pregnancy Friendly
Read more about our subscription service here.
- The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Refrain from using the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition.
- For pregnancy and babies, please consult your physician for medical advice.
I appreciate that the products are continuously reviewed for improvements. Very satisfied with the latest version of the rose flavoured bird's nest. The wolfberry version could be a little less sweet though. Overall, I'd still recommend to friends. A healthy beauty food without the hassle of preparing it myself.
Love the taste and generous amounts of bird nest . It’s so much so better than the other Brand’s where I have tried and tasted like drinking sugar water.
The taste is great and the density of the bird nest is comfortably thick. Once open have to put in fridge for cooling. I had one opened bottle left in my room but it went sour after 3 days , that means no preservatives added as well.
Best bird best I ever had! It’s so yummy and concentrated. Will order again :)
It came nicely packed in a wooden box along with a greeting and thank you card. The taste and texture of the bird nest are so good and it’s thick with right amount of sweetness. Super tasty where taken it chilled. Personal love the flavours of Woflberries & Pandan and Natural Rose