DELIVERS IN 1-3 WORKING DAYS
9 grams dry weight of genuine superior quality bird's nest goes into each bottle.
Contains more Vitamin C than oranges and more beta-carotene than carrots.
Its natural fragrance elevates the flavor and increases aroma in traditional tonics, appealing to the appetite.
Premium rose buds imported from Europe traditionally address various conditions affected by female hormones.
Improves taste and creates cooling effect by clearing away lung heat and moistening dryness.
Mix it up with 2 bottles each of our signature Bird's Nest recipes. Enjoy our premium bird's nests with the goodness of Chinese Wolfberries finished with the natural fragrance of Pandan leaves as well as Rose imported from Europe finished with the natural sweetness of Rock Sugar .
Purest Nest Bird's Nest uses only:
- Genuine superior quality bird's nest
- Small batch production in a Singapore cooking and bottling facility
- All natural premium ingredients
Purest Nest Bird's Nest is free of artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives, synthetic stabilisers and chemical processing.
Benefits of Ingredients
The ancient Chinese used rose petals to treat digestive disorders and menstrual irregularities. They contain Vitamins A, C and E as well as potent antioxidants that can protect the body from free-radical damage, linked to disease and ageing.
Benefits of Rose:
- Promote relaxation for restful sleep
- Reduce inflammation
- Balances hormones (including amenorrhea)
- Ease menstrual discomfort
- Cools the gastrointestinal tract
Pandan leaves are used in many Southeast Asian desserts to enhance their flavor with its unique taste and sweet aroma that appeals to the appetite. It is used in preparing traditional tonics to treat several illnesses including rheumatism, lowering high blood pressure, treating constipation in children, increasing appetite and pain relief from headache and fever.
Wolfberries are one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits around, containing higher levels of beta-carotene than carrots which may have anti-aging effects. Chinese Wolfberries are commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine remedies to improve eyesight, promote youthful-looking skin, nourish yin and improve blood production, invigorate the kidneys, reinforce the liver and restore vitality.
Benefits of Pandan leaves & wolfberries
- Reduce headaches and pain from arthritis
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Anti-aging benefits
- Boost energy levels
- Improve appetite
- 150g bottle size
- 5 servings per bottle
- 30g per serving or 2 tablespoons
Premium Bird's Nest Content:
- 9 grams Dry Weight
Ingredients - Wolfberries & Pandan:
- Rock Sugar
- Natural Pandan Extract
- Natural Stabilizer
Ingredients - Rose & Rock Sugar :
- Rock Sugar
- Rose Water
- Natural Stabilizer
- Recommended daily intake: 3 tablespoons
- Best served chilled
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated immediately after opening
- Shake well before consumption
- Consume within 7 days after opening
- To keep your Purest Nest as fresh as possible and extend shelf life, it is best to refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- All ages
- Beauty care
- Pregnant women
- New mothers in post-natal recovery
- Patients in recovery of illness or injury
- Children (above 1 year old)
- 100% Premium Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colorings or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Stabilizer
- Pregnancy Friendly
Read more about our subscription service here.
- The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Refrain from using the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition.
- For pregnancy and babies, please consult your physician for medical advice.
Got the bird nest for my friend during her confinement. The taste is okay, not too sweet for her.
it is SOOOOOOOO G.O.O.D !!!!! evryone should get their Bird Nest from you !!!!!
I appreciate that the products are continuously reviewed for improvements. Very satisfied with the latest version of the rose flavoured bird's nest. The wolfberry version could be a little less sweet though. Overall, I'd still recommend to friends. A healthy beauty food without the hassle of preparing it myself.
Love the taste and generous amounts of bird nest . It’s so much so better than the other Brand’s where I have tried and tasted like drinking sugar water.
The taste is great and the density of the bird nest is comfortably thick. Once open have to put in fridge for cooling. I had one opened bottle left in my room but it went sour after 3 days , that means no preservatives added as well.