DELIVERS IN 1-3 WORKING DAYS
9 grams dry weight of genuine superior quality bird's nest goes into each bottle.
Contains more Vitamin C than oranges and more beta-carotene than carrots.
Its natural fragrance elevates the flavor and increases aroma in traditional tonics, appealing to the appetite.
Traditionally used for strengthening of the body, relieving heatiness and fatigue.
Improves taste and creates cooling effect by clearing away lung heat and moistening throat dryness.
Mix it up with 2 bottles each of our signature Bird's Nest recipes. Enjoy our premium bird's nests with the goodness of American Ginseng infused with the natural sweetness of Honey Rock Sugar as well as Chinese Wolfberries finished with the natural fragrance of Pandan leaves.
Purest Nest Bird's Nest uses only:
- Genuine superior quality bird's nest
- Small batch production in a Singapore cooking and bottling facility
- All natural premium ingredients
Purest Nest Bird's Nest is free of artificial flavouring, colouring, preservatives, synthetic stabilisers and chemical processing.
Benefits of Ingredients
Ginseng is one of the most treasured herbs in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) that has been used to treat an array of maladies for centuries. It contains amino acids and polysaccharides, peptides and vitamins, etc., that have anti-inflammatory, antioxidation and anti-aging properties.
Benefits of Ginseng
- Fight tiredness and improve energy levels
- Support healthy immune system
- Promote vitality
- Improve blood circulation
Pandan leaves are used in many Southeast Asian desserts to enhance their flavor with its unique taste and sweet aroma that appeals to the appetite. It is used in preparing traditional tonics to treat several illnesses including rheumatism, lowering high blood pressure, treating constipation in children, increasing appetite and pain relief from headache and fever.
Wolfberries are one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits around, containing higher levels of beta-carotene than carrots which may have anti-aging effects. Chinese Wolfberries are commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine remedies to improve eyesight, promote youthful-looking skin, nourish yin and improve blood production, invigorate the kidneys, reinforce the liver and restore vitality.
Benefits of Pandan leaves & wolfberries
- Reduce headaches and pain from arthritis
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Anti-aging benefits
- Boost energy levels
- Improve appetite
- 150g bottle size
- 5 servings per bottle
- 30g per serving or 2 tablespoons
Premium Bird's Nest Content:
- 9 grams Dry Weight
Ingredients - American Ginseng & Rock Sugar:
- Rock Sugar
- American Ginseng
- Natural Stabilizer
Ingredients - Wolfberries & Pandan:
- Rock Sugar
- Natural Pandan Extract
- Natural Stabilizer
- Recommended daily intake: 3 tablespoons
- Best served chilled
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep refrigerated immediately after opening
- Shake well before consumption
- Consume within 7 days after opening
- To keep your Purest Nest as fresh as possible and extend shelf life, it is best to refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- All ages
- Beauty care
- Pregnant women
- New mothers in post-natal recovery
- Patients in recovery of illness or injury
- Children (above 1 year old)
- 100% Premium Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colorings or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Stabilizer
- Pregnancy Friendly
Read more about our subscription service here.
- The content of this website is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Refrain from using the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition.
- For pregnancy and babies, please consult your physician for medical advice.
I tried the wolfberries pandan and American ginseng. It was good. I just don’t know if it is 100% bird’s nest or it had a mix of the white fungus. It was not too sweet which was a plus factor. I was disappointed that it doesn’t contain any wolf berries or ginseng bits as seen in your pictures on social media. I love your packaging — wooden box !
Hi there, apologies for the late response. Thank you for your feedback. We've actually improved our signature Pandan with Wolfberries bird's nest. The new formula entails pre-double boiling the wolfberries separately before adding them to the stock soup, which is then used to cook the nest. With this new cooking process, the Pandan & Wolfberries will contain all the nutrients and taste of the wolfberries, without the actual wolfberries in the final product, thus preventing oversoaking. By doing so, we have significantly improved the taste and consistency of the Pandan and Wolfberries flavor. I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can assist your further.
Rich and taste very natural, very convenient as well. Even though I prefer classic bird nest, but their wolfberries and pandan flavor are awesome!
Very good and nice love it
i Truly TRULY enjoyed it !! Please keep up the consistency of your bird nest ...Make sure it's not diluted over time.... DEFINITELY Recommend this company !!!!!
The bird's nest came very nicely packaged. Love the packing but also wonder if this is a bit of an overkill especially if it is just for home consumption. Perhaps can consider reserving such packaging for gift sets only. Bird's nest wise, the portion is generous but a little too sweet for my liking. Would you consider having a reduced sugar level option as people are generally quite health conscious nowadays? Beside, I bought this mainly for my mum who suffers from diabetes, and really should watch her sugar intake.
Hi there, Thanks for your kind words and feedback. We highly appreciated it. We are actually coming up with options that are without boxes soon. Regarding the sweetness, many customers have said that our present offerings are just nice and not overly sweet. However, we will be exploring an unsweetened version sometime in the future. Thanks for your support! Regards, Purest Nest Team